Saturday, May 3, 2008

Spring Cleaning


I can hardly believe that it has been almost a month since my last blog. The Wasson's have been busy enjoying the beautiful weather and spending as much time outside as possible. Charley and I have ventured back to the zoo several times since my last posting and I think she enjoys it more each time we go. For me, the month of April was spent doing some "spring cleaning". I cleaned out Charley's closet in addition to mine and Ryan's. We also had our carpets cleaned and last week I ventured out and actually hired someone to clean my house. Now don't worry, I don't always do this, but every now and then I don't think it hurts to have someone else do it. The only problem is that I am SUCH a perfectionist which means even after the house has been cleaned by someone else, it still isn't quite as good as what I would do. For some reason it takes me a full two days to clean my house and it only took "Regina" two hours. Go Figure. I guess the plus side would be that it does look better and I didn't have to waste two days of my life doing it!

1 comments:

Anvil Leather said...

You missed a spot...

Ryan