Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Shower For A Dear Friend

Today I had the pleasure of hosting a shower for a very good friend. Alysia and I have been friends a very long time and it was great to see her again. I am so happy for her and know that she is counting down the days until she becomes Mrs. Butrick. For now however, she remains the "Future Mrs. Butrick". My mom was actually supposed to help host the shower today, but unfortunately she got sick. She was still able to provide some of the yummy food (thanks mom) which helped tremendously. My dad was nice enough to come over and help me set up for the shower. He even picked up the cake and Alysia's corsage. I also cannot forget to mention what a great help Ryan was today. He took Charley on a "Daddy/Daughter Day" and I know they had a great time together. Thanks Ryan for all you do! I enjoyed having people over to my house and watching Alysia open up all her gifts. I have been married for almost seven years and had forgotten how exciting it is to open up a box of place settings! I do have to say that Alysia's are very stylish! It was a great day to say the least! I look forward to seeing her get married in June! Congratulations Alysia!

Alysia's Shower


Click on Album for more pics!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw...Thanks so much for the sweet blog shout-out! And thanks again for hosting such a wonderful shower. It was so good to see you again! My offer still stands if you guys need a sitter for Charley sometime. She's a peach:)