Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Night With Daddy......Lord Help Us!

Some of you know that I volunteer at the Family Violence Center here in Springfield. I absolutely LOVE it and could probably write a book on what I have learned from spending so much time there......but that will have to wait. It had been several months since I had last volunteered. It seems like that it is how long Ryan, Charley, and myself have been sick this past winter! I usually like to go at least once a week, so last night I ventured off to the FVC. With me gone, Ryan was in charge of Charley and I knew she would LOVE having her daddy all to herself. Boy did she ever! Now, before you make any quick judgements, I think it is important to note that Ryan did feed Charley a good dinner before feeding her the Bacon Cheddar Chips that she devoured. Ryan sent me these pictures last night at the FVC and I began to immediately wonder who had kidnapped my sweet precious angel. I soon found out that this was the work of her daddy. He swears that after this "episode" he gave her a bath and scrubbed her face and hair. I'll be the judge of that when she wakes up this morning.

WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES! THE PICTURES BELOW MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN AND MAY CAUSE NIGHTMARES.




4 comments:

Anvil Leather said...

THATS MY GIRL!!

Yep Bacon Cheddar Chips and Cheezy Puffs....two of mine and Charley's FAVORITE snacks!

Usually we just have these snacks when Charley visits me out in my shop, BUT we had to make an exception on this special night together!

Hey Chuck, pass the puffs!

Ryan

Hilary said...

That is hilarious! I think Zachary would like those too. Where do you get them? Glad you are back on the blog. Seriously one month since the past post....come on. Don't keep us waiting. Talk to you later. HIL

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! you have to have those messy and fun pics!

Anonymous said...

Good words.