Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cock - A - Doodle - Doo


Miniature horses, chickens, what's next? Today my in-laws purchased chickens and we took Charley to their house to introduce her to these feathery creatures. I have to say that Charley and the chickens bonded quickly and that she is looking forward to seeing them again soon. I on the other hand am looking forward to the fresh eggs that they are supposed to lay. Prior to the chickens they had a miniature horse. Just like the chickens, Charley enjoyed "Huckleberry". I actually think she is fearless and would pet an alligator if given the chance. Perhaps I am raising the next Steve Irwin! Huckleberry has since moved to a new home and now all we have are pictures to remember him by. Going to MiMi's and PaPa's is such an adventure each time we go. Charley never knows what to expect. She is still hoping for a cow so that she can have fresh milk with her breakfast and dinner each day! She better be careful what she wishes for!


Charley's not sure about these chickens!


PaPa showing Charley how to "pet" a chicken.


I'm not so sure about this.



Charley doesn't seem to mind it's crowing.


This is Charley riding Huckleberry!


0 comments: