Saturday, December 1, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun at Silver Dollar City!

Last night we went to Silver Dollar City with our very best friends, The Austin's. What a beautiful night! The weather was perfect and the lights were great. Charley had a great time seeing all the lights and hanging out with her best friend Zach. Hilary and I were best friends all through high school, and now have kids just 3 months apart. Hilary and I stayed with kids and watched the light parade while the guys secured us a table at a restuarant. Little did Hilary and I know that we would be bringing up the tail-end of the parade with our little tikes. Funny Story, but don't ask! Anyway, it was a great night and as always, Charley was an angel.

Silver Dollar City 2007

1 comments:

Anvil Leather said...

Oh my goodness, Mel's right....that was so much fun. I can't believe I grew up going to Steal Your Dollar City and now my little Charley will too!!! Too much fun. You know...the only thing that has changed at SDC, besides some new RIDES, is back when I was Charley's age, a season pass was about $14.

Dang I'm old.