Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another Christmas Has Come & Gone

I can hardly believe that Christmas is already over and that there are only a few days left in 2007. Where has the time gone? If you are reading this, I hope you and your family had a truly blessed Christmas. If your anything like me, you absolutly LOVE Christmas, but are always somewhat glad when it is over and things can settle down a bit. For the past few days Ryan and I have been extremely busy visiting with old friends who have traveled to Springfield for the holidays. It is always good to see old faces. It is weird that all of us old friends are now all married and most of us have at least one child, if not two. The next few days will be as chaotic as the past few as Ryan and I celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary and get ready to ring in the new year with our friends Hilary and Kevin.
This year we began a new tradition with my family. In years past, Ryan and I have always spent the night at my mom and dad's on Christmas Eve and then spent Christmas morning opening gifts and their house. Now that it is no longer just Ryan and I, we decided to spend the night at our own home on Christmas Eve and my parents were at my house at 6:30 am Christmas morning. We all sat around anxiously awaiting the moment Charley would wake up. I have to say that this "new" tradition is one we will look forward to in the years to come. Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Hilary said...

Hey I was thinking you should take some before and afters of C's room. Then you could post for all to see. If you don't want to blog about it at least you could have the photos to compare. I can't wait to see what you do with it. Love HIL