Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Pictures

Yesterday the Wasson's had their Christmas Pictures taken. Let's just say having pictures taken with a 1 year old is not the easiest thing in the world. By the time it was all over I was a complete and total mess. Ryan and I spent the majority of our time chasing Charley and putting her back in place. Before we knew it, she was up again and taking off. Pictures were not her thing yesterday. When we were finally finished, I have to admit they turned out better than I was expecting. I will post some of them when they arrive. For, now I have posted the one we had taken as a family. I'm not real sure what Ryan is doing in the picture. I think the photographer just snapped the picture when he wasn't expecting it. Oh, Well. They can't all be perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how dark your hair is! It's so cute. Ryan looks excited:)

Anvil Leather said...

Ok, FIRST of all.....what do you mean you are NOT SURE WHAT RYAN IS DOING IN THE PICTURE???!!! I am your husband and the father of that little angelic perfection! That is why I was in the picture.

Ok with that out of the way, I was not smiling real heavy so everyone could see my BAD-TO-THE-BONE FuManChu. Sweet huh?!