Tuesday, November 27, 2007

First Blog Session

Hello Everyone. So, after reading different blogs over the past couple of years, I have decided to create my own. I hope this will provide a great way for me to keep in touch with everyone without having to send out an email. Your only responsibility is to check my blog every so often and since everyone is always "dying to know what is going on with The Wassons", I am providing a way for you to always know. I know you are excited!

Unfortunately, not much is going on right now. I hope to post some family pics soon so keep checking back. I hope that everyone had a Great Thanksgiving! I am personally glad that it is over. I am a sucker for food so Thanksgiving is not exactly a good holiday for me. The one thing I did enjoy was shopping on "Black Friday." I was out and about at 4:30 am. I actually did get some good deals. Despite witnessing a fight at Toys R Us (the police were actually called!), the day was a lot of fun.


The Wasson's are getting family pics tomorrow so I will post some as soon as they become available. Enjoy the blog and hopefully as the days go by, I will have more exciting things to post!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mama!!
I love this!! Of course it's not as good as catching up in person! I promise next time we are together I won't be quite as "out-of-it"! (I think the iv might have had something to do with that :))
Miss ya!! Give Charley a kiss!
Denise

Anvil Leather said...

Oh sweet!! A blog about ME ME ME!!! I love this world! I love it! ME ME ME ME!!!

Hey babe, this will be lotsa fun....I can always give my two cents worth when I feel like it...or obligated.

Luvya!
Hubs

Hilary said...

Hey this is great! I am so excited to see your blog. I saved it in my favorites. Thanks for letting me know. HIL

Anvil Leather said...

I must say, these are amazing cinny-rolls. They'd make a gret gift idea for that person on your list who needs that extra pick me up during their day (sugar). You can't go wrong here!

Wasson