Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Charley!

I can't believe that my baby girl is 3 years old. It is so hard to believe that just three years ago I was at home with a newborn and now my baby has blossomed into a beautiful little girl. Ryan and I are so blessed by Charley each and every day. She is so full of life and has the BIGGEST personality. There isn't a day that goes by where she doesn't make me smile or laugh hysterically. She truly is such an angel. For her third birthday we went with the Disney Princess theme. What I love the most is that Charley truly believes that she is a princess........why would she think any differently!? Her birthday was at Wacky World which is a giant indoor inflatable jumpy place. This is one of Charley's favorite places and to have all of her friends there made it extra special. The kids jumped, and jumped, and jumped until they were all pretty much a sweaty, sticky, mess.....just in time for pizza! We had lots of yummy pizza and the most WONDERFUL cake EVER from Stacey's Sweets. I have used Stacey on several occasions and her cakes are to die for! Along with a BEAUTIFUL princess cake, she made princess crown sugar cookies for Charley's friends to take home. The cookies are AMAZING and just as good as the cakes. I would HIGHLY recommend her for all your celebrations!

After pizza and cake Charley went on to opening her presents. She got so many wonderful presents including cute dress up princess outfits, an outdoor sandbox, some crafts, and a baby doll with all the cutes accessories. It was such a wonderful day. On Charley's second birthday I had just been diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks earlier and wasn't sure what the future held. Knowing that I had beaten cancer and was able to celebrate her birthday in full force this year was a wonderful feeling. I am looking forward to MANY more birthdays together as a family.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl! You are AMAZING! We Love You!

Charley's 3rd Birthday

0 comments: