Friday, June 19, 2009

Charley's Broadway Debut

I hope everyone is having a wonderful (and hot) summer so far! Ryan, Charley, and I are enjoying every minute of it. We were robbed of our summer last year so this one is extra special. I have been getting things ready for Charley's 3rd birthday. She will be 3 on June 29Th. That is so hard to believe. It seems like everyday is slipping away so quickly. I am really working on soaking up every minute with her. She is getting more and more entertaining every day. Charley LOVES to perform, sing, dance, etc. One of her favorite songs is Tomorrow from the musical Anne. However, rather than singing the entire song, she sings only her favorite part over, and over, and over, and over.....you get the point. Charley also sings this song whenever her "theatrical" mood strikes. Today, it was when she was strolling through Walmart. She is not even fazed by the people passing by. People seem to enjoy her singing and some even follow her voice until they find us. It cracks me up each time. Anyway, I just wanted to share this video with all of you and give you an idea of what a shopping trip to Walmart is like for me. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

OMGoodness! This cracked me up. I know that I have seen Charley do this in person but it is too cute on film too. I loved it when she noticed you were taping. Z would have done the same thing. Hilarious! I can't wait to see what this little princess is doing to do with her vocal skills....American Idol 2025?

Andi said...

So precious! She is a doll

Anonymous said...

Wow! Had I known about her fondness of serenading customers in grocery stores, I would've asked for my very own performance the other night at Dillons! That was TOO cute:) Thanks for sharing!

PS - I nominated you for a blogging award, so if you're interested, check out my page!