Thursday, April 9, 2009

Preparing for Easter

The Wasson Family has been so busy the past couple of months! Shortly after getting back from Vegas I went to New York to visit a good friend who is also a breast cancer survivor. We had a wonderful time in New York City. Since having returned home I have been trying to get back into a "normal" routine and that has consisted of being REALLY busy! In the recent days we have been preparing for Easter. I finally found the PERFECT Easter dress for Charley and yesterday she had Easter pictures taken. As you will be able to tell, Charley LOVES to have her picture taken. After getting home from an eventful morning, Charley and I made an Easter bunny cake. Then after dinner, Ryan, Charley, and myself dyed Easter eggs. Most of them ended up cracked, but you can't really tell now that they are colored. Charley didn't quite understand that the eggs were delicate. That's a two year old for you I guess! I can't imagine what the eggs will look like after an Easter egg hunt! It's hard to believe that this Sunday is Easter. I think back to last year and it seems like it was just yesterday. Our little girl is growing up fast. Each day is such a blessing and even though we have "our moments" Ryan and I wouldn't trade one day.

Preparing for Easter

Click Album for more pics!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's no wonder Charley likes having her photo taken -- she's GORGEOUS and photogenic to boot! Love the dress, the bunny cake, and the eggs that survived the dying process. :) Happy Easter, you three!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures! She looks so happy in all of them:) She's beautiful!