Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter 2009

Well I am only about 2 weeks post Easter, but I do want to share with you how the Wasson's celebrated this year. We had a very eventful Easter and to be honest, it felt as if Easter went on for days and days. The Saturday before Easter Charley went with her Nana and Grandpa to their church for an Easter Egg hunt. Charley had a great time. The only problem that she encountered was that the eggs were wet from laying in the grass and she wasn't a fan of picking up wet eggs. What two year old cares about that? That afternoon we went to Charley's MiMi and Papa's for another Easter egg hunt and cook-out. This was the first year that Charley truly understood the meaning of an Easter egg "hunt." More than the hunt, she really enjoyed the surprise in each little egg.

Sunday morning our family went to church and celebrated the real meaning of Easter. It was so wonderful to celebrate the risen Lord and think back on all he has done for my family this past year. Praise God! After church we headed over to Nana and Grandpa's for an Easter Lunch and yet another Easter Egg Hunt. Like I said....Easter went on for days.

We truly enjoyed spending time together as a family and are so thankful for our relationship with the Lord.

Easter 2009

Click Album for more Photos!

1 comments:

Hilary said...

I loved all the Easter photos. I am so impressed at your hair. I can't believe that was the 1st time I have seen it without hat hair. Zachary wants me to type for him: Charley I think you look pretty in your Easter dress. Zachary