Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Disney on Ice

Charley LOVES Disney! In fact, this might be an understatement. She watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the mornings and I'm pretty sure she thinks she is a real princess. If she even so much hears the music from a Disney World commercial she flips out. I would love to be able to take her to Disney World at this age. She is in love with all the characters! I know she would remember more if she were a little older, but by then the Disney characters will probably embarrass her more than anything. Since I don't have a trip planned to Disney World in the near future, I did the next best thing....Disney on Ice!

Charley's Nana (aka my mom) was nice enough to buy tickets for the three of us. It was so nice to spend an evening together....just us girls. I have been to several Sesame Street productions and they cannot even compare to Disney on Ice. It was absolutely wonderful and I enjoyed it probably as much as Charley. There was nothing better than watching Charley's face as she became completely absorbed in The Wonderful World of Disney. Thank you Nana for an incredible evening and one that we will never forget!

Disney on Ice

Click Album for more Pics!

0 comments: