Saturday, September 20, 2008

Family Date Night

Last night we enjoyed a wonderful evening. Ryan, Charley, and myself met our good friends Kevin, Hilary, and Zachary for dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. My birthday had been the day before, so we did a little more celebrating at dinner. Thanks Hilary for the yummy cookies and awesome presents! Following dinner we all headed downtonw to The Springfield Little Theater where we watched High School Musical. Charley and Zachary loved it! As always, they were very well behaved. Ryan and Kevin were more restless than the kiddos! It was such a special treat to spend time as a family and with our very best friends!

Enjoy the pictures!

High School Musical


Click on the Album for more Pics!

2 comments:

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

I am glad you all had fun. I love the picture of Charley with the EHS Wildcat. GO WILDCATS!

Hilary said...

We had the best time with you guys! Thanks for sending me the photos! I am hoping to get mine replaced tomorrow. I am so happy our kiddos are such good friends. We love you guys, HIl