Thursday, September 11, 2008

Charley's Concept of Artwork at Preschool

Let me first say that I LOVE Charley's preschool! Everyone is so nice and Charley really seems to enjoy Mrs. Natasha. Since starting preschool, Charley has come home with some really cute art activities she has done. As a proud mom, I clearly display them for all to see on our refrigerator. One of the projects that she came home with on Friday was a large picture of a boat glued down to some construction paper. At the top was the title "Noah's Ark". Charley had glued animal cookies to the boat to make it resemble all the animals in the ark. When I saw what an amazing piece of work it was, I immediately put it on display. However, a few days ago, this is what I noticed as I walked past the refrigerator......



Notice that there are two cookies missing. Yes that's right, Charley decided to enjoy herself a little snack, glue and all. I am now trying to get her to understand that we don't eat our art projects from school. No wonder she enjoys preschool so much!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm with Charley. If it's not edible, it's not REALLY art. :)

That photo says it all. I love it.

Anonymous said...

We were having some graham crackers for a snack this morning and it made me think of Charley. We sure do miss hanging out with you gals!