Monday, December 8, 2008

Attack Of The Birds

I have never cared for birds. Perhaps that is because when I was little I stepped on a baby bird and the mother bird freaked and flew at me viciously. While I was getting ready this morning, I heard a lot of "chirping" and looked outside to see hundreds (maybe even a thousand) birds in my yard. I was extremely worried that I would not be able to leave my house or in doing so I would be attacked. I did venture out to take some pics, but did not leave the porch. It was quite scary!




4 comments:

Hilary said...

What in the world...Are you kidding me? I also have never heard that story of you stepping on the baby bird. Some best friend I am, huh.

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

Starlings, Mel, They are starlings. You of all people do not need to be near them.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Melody - I am petrified of birds too! I saw the movie "The Birds" when I was a little girl and I have never recovered.
-Mary

Anonymous said...

Look at those birds looks like their quite upset over something maybe they just dont care for tree huggers occupying their nesting trees