Thursday, November 20, 2008

Potty Time!

Today I officially started potty-training Charley. Ok, so I have started this process several times before, but Charley just wasn't ready. Since we have no plans or appointments in the next 6 days, I decided to give it another shot. Well today she was ready! I broke out the big girl panties (they were Elmo of course) and she wore them all day long! She told me every time she had to go potty and she only had one accident. I was so proud of her. We are going to tackle it again tomorrow and my hope is that in a few more days she will really have the hang of it. I would be thrilled to say goodbye to diapers. I will keep you all posted and hopefully this will be my final attempt at potty-training Charley!

1 comments:

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

how is it going? She was going great on Friday, I something successful has come out of the 6 day shut in. Can I bring Elliott it over? He needs help!