Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Charley!

This past weekend Charley celebrated her second birthday. It is so hard to believe that just two years ago we were welcoming Charley into the world. She is such a blessing to Ryan and I and we are amazed everyday by her spunk. Just like last year we planned a big birthday party at our house. Charley's very best friends were in attendance. However, just like last year, it rained, and rained, and rained. The "outdoor party" that we had been planning for, became an "indoor party." Thank goodness for my giant living room! The theme was Abby Cadabby. Charley would have probably preferred Elmo (again) but I wanted to go with something a little bit more girly. Charley's cake was adorable and delicious. The catering from Bandana's was also awesome.

This was year was extra special because as many of you know I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. I am so incredibly thankful that Charley doesn't know that I am sick and that she will never remember how cancer took so much of my time and energy. Being able to celebrate her birthday before beginning the long journey was incredible and a birthday I will NEVER forget. I love her so much and am so thankful for the time I have been able to spend at home with her since she was born.

Happy Birthday Charley! Mommy and Daddy love you!

Happy Birthday Charley!


Click the Album for more Pics!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Know I'm a little late...okay a lot late...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Charley!

Looks like everyone had fun.