Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

What a GREAT Easter! I can hardly believe that another Easter has already come and gone. On Saturday, Nana and Grandpa took Charley to their church for a puppet show and Easter Egg Hunt. From what I heard, Charley was a vicious Easter Egg Hunter! She had so much fun with Nana and Grandpa. Today, Ryan and I took Charley to church in her adorable Easter dress and actually worked in the nursery. We weren't able to attend an Easter service, but it was nice to at least be able to go and see all the kids dressed up in their cute outfits. We were even able to take the kids in our class across the hall to the petting zoo. Ok, there weren't any animals except baby chicks, but Charley thought that was great! Then we headed back to Nana and Grandpa's for a DELICIOUS meal. Thanks Nana!!! After another quick Easter Egg Hunt, we went home for a little R&R. After a nice long nap, we packed up again and headed over to MeMe's and PaPa's. Charley's cousins, Haley, Allison, and Emma also came over and Charley had so much fun hunting Easter Eggs with them. Then, we all had a Chili Dog's. Charley LOVED those hotdogs MeMe and especially the cupcake! I know she wishes that PaPa could have been there. I am so thankful for my family and I hope everyone's Easter was as blessed as mine!

Easter 2008

Click on the album for more pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! It looks like you guys had a very busy but very fun day. I love your hair, by the way. It's getting long!

Hilary said...

Love the photos! Zachary wanted me to type that he thinks Charley looks really pretty in her Easter dress.

Can't wait for this weekend.
Love HIL

P.S. Was are you wearing lip gloss in these photos?