Friday, February 29, 2008

The BIG Two - Zero......20 months that is!

Holy Cow! Where oh where has the time gone? Today is an extra special day because Charley is officially 20 months old. You see, last year Charley never turned exactly 8 months old because there was no February 29th. So, we feel this year is "extra special". It is hard to believe that in just four months she will be two years old. Ryan and I were talking at dinner tonight about how fast she is growing up. When people tell you they grow up fast, they truly mean it. I am so thankful for every day that I have been able to spend with her and that Ryan has been able to provide a way for that to be possible. On my blog, there is a song by Trace Adkins titled Your Gonna Miss This. If you have children, I would suggest listening to it. It really puts things into perspective.

Although I am sometimes sad when I think about how fast time is passing us by, I do look forward to the future and watching Charley continue to grow. I know she will have a lot to offer.

Happy 2-0 Charley! Mommy & Daddy love you!





0 comments: